At Shoop Consulting, we are keenly aware that “one size does not fit all.” We use insight, perception and facts to identify our client’s unique needs and develop solutions that fit them best. Just as our client’s businesses and needs do not fit neatly into pre-determined buckets nor do our solutions. To guide our clients toward the best end results, we often engage in a four part process:
1. Get to know you
We assess who you are, where you are today and where you would like to be or need to be in the future. We surface what it is that you really want – you dreams and aspirations. Then, we identify gaps in your current versus desired state, and we design and develop solutions to close those gaps.
2. Design the Solution
Whether it’s in the form of strategy planning and execution, customized training, leadership development or one-on-one coaching, we craft a solution that best fits your needs. We determine the experiences and processes that will best serve you and develop the materials to deliver them effectively.
We don’t give you bells and whistles that you don’t need; we have experience in tried and true programs that we can bring to you. We outline and sequence the solution based on what we know about your business, the organizational members and your previous experiences.
3. Make it Happen
We partner with you to prepare for and facilitate the actual learning experiences. We create processes, training, workshops and structures that are relevant and customized to your specific needs. We ensure that our services engage participants’ interest, allow for the long-term knowledge retention and instill sustainable changes.
4. Digest and Assess
If you do not succeed, we do not succeed. We evaluate whether and how the desired objectives were met. We are here to see you achieve all that you desire and are committed to your long-term success.
To achieve our vision, we capitalize on our strengths and embrace a strict set of Guiding Principles, which serve as the foundation for each step we take. They guide our decision-making and ensure that we deliver the best solutions for our clients based on their unique set of opportunities and challenges.
- Create with not for clients – Our clients are involved in every step of the process – from program inception to implementation.
- Build on strengths
- Work with clients who understand that they are primary change agents for their businesses.
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Foster teamwork, collaboration, and synergy – these virtues are fundamental to our client’s success and our own
- Celebrate accomplishments and learn from disappointments
- Recognize and leverage the law of attraction
- Work for the sake of working – we only participate in clearly defined solutions that are aimed at having organizational members achieve balance, achieve their full potential, and achieve results
- Work from the perspective of “there is something wrong”
- Provide “canned” training